Visitors to the Garden are very welcome provided they are accompanied by a key holder.
How to get to Nevern Square
A map can be viewed here.
Underground: Earls Court is on the District and Piccadilly lines. Nevern Square is a few minutes’ walk from the station. Leave by the Earls Court Exhibition Centre exit (Warwick Road), turn right and take the second right. Nevern Square is on your left. For details, click here.
Train: There is an overground train station at West Brompton, about 10 minutes’ walk, which has good connections to Gatwick Airport, Clapham Junction and Watford Junction. From the station take Eardley Crescent opposite and turn left at the end. Cross over Warwick Road outside the Exhibition Centre, then take the second right. Nevern Square is on your left. For timetables and fares, click here.
Buses: The 328, 74 and C3 and C1 serve Earls Court. For details, click here.
Road: Note that there is one-way system around Nevern Square, which is rather complicated.
From the South, take Warwick Road and turn second right after the Exhibition Centre / underground station into Nevern Square. There is metered parking in this street; if this is full see the options marked * below
From the North, East or West, turn into or continue down the main Earls Court Road, take the second right into Nevern Place (where there is metered parking), right at the junction into Templeton Place, first left into Longridge Road and left at the junction into Nevern Road. Nevern Square is in front of you at the end of this road. For parking meters, there are several options:
- turn right and continue to the corner of Nevern Square – look straight ahead to see if there are spaces available, otherwise
- turn immediately left, keeping Nevern Square to your left – look right at the end of the square, where there are more spaces, otherwise turn left and
- * keeping the square to your left, turn right at the junction away from the square, then right again into Trebovir Road, where there are more meters
- * free parking is permitted on Warwick Road on Sunday – follow the above route and turn right at the end of Trebovir Road
- * parking is allowed in residents’ bays between 10pm and 8.30am, and usually on Sundays – but always check the notices as the Council is very strict about enforcement.
For further details about parking, click here.
Bicycle: There are bike parks at the junction of Warwick Road and the South West side of Nevern Square, at the junction of Warwick Road and Longridge Road, and in Earls Court Road. Please do not chain bikes to the square’s railings, as they are easily cut and the pavement is rather narrow.